International ChallengeGlobal Conference Educational Robotics
Orange Country Team Registration & Workshop:
- Empowering Students with Essential Skills & Disciplines with STEM coding & Robotics for logical thinking and problem solving techniques, learning with C languages and educational robotics to understand how computer hardware and software work with science, math and engineering principles
- Training students to think innovative together through collaborative problem solving challenges. No prior computing knowledge required.
What is P3
P3 STEM program is a purpose-driven, integrated learning approach to educate students to think more
The program discovers the unique gift, hidden-genius, develops interests and skills of students at the early stage, and train them to learn the key principle of Computing, Science, Technology, Engineering
EQUIP STUDENTS WITH KEY DISCIPLINES & SKILLS
that will impact for LIFE
Find The Purpose of Learning
Equip Key Principles For the Purpose
Guide the Process For the Purpose
"Everyone Has A Genius."
"Don't Judge a Fish by Climbing Tree"
If You Judge a Fish by Its Ability to Climb a Tree, It Will Live Its Whole Life Believing That It Is Stupid.
57% STEM College Students Say
Early Engagement Is The Key
Young children are natural-born scientists and engineers.
Understanding STEM & Computing
Short Definitions ____
STEM @ Magnet School
"Making Science Cool"
"Educate to Innovate"
Success is Driven by...
Equip Our Youth with Essential Knowledge & Skills.
Innovate STEM education.
Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math, subjects collectively known as STEM.
– US Department of Education –
P3 STEM SKILLS & DISCIPLINES
Creative Problem Solving
Logical & Progressive Thinking
The State of STEM Education in the U.S.: Parents & Students
Parents of K-12 Students.
- Important to become the world’s next innovators 94% 94%
- Critical for 21st century skills and critical thinking 94% 94%
- Should be a Top priority for U.S. Schools 93% 93%
- To ensure the US remains competitive in the global marketplace 53% 53%
- Willing to spend more to help students for STEM education 24% 24%
STEM College Students.
- Important to become the world’s next innovators 95% 95%
- Critical for 21st century skills and critical thinking 93% 93%
- Should be a Top priority for U.S. Schools 87% 87%
- Why Choose STEM degrees? – Good Salary, Intellectually Stimulating 68% 68%
- Why Choose STEM degrees? – Job Potential Prospect 66% 66%
- Decide to study STEM during K-12 57% 57%
Average Age STEM Interest Began (8.2)
STEM Becomes Favorite Subjects in School
The P3 STEM program has evolved with P3 disciplines over twenty years of high-tech industry experience and successful teaching results of California Math & Challenge program.
Every year, over thousands of students participate in local and international challenges to cultivate their STEM skills & disciplines for their life-changing experience.
Enter The Secret Gate of Success for College & Career Planning That Will Impact For Life
Cultivating the Gift & Skills At the Early Stage Is Crucial for College & Career Planning
Sponsors & Partners
12-YEAR-OLD APP DEVELOPER @ TED | INTERNATIONAL STEM CHALLENGES & SCIENCE FAIRS
Prestigious Science Fairs and STEM Challenges
Highlights of a Event
A Story from A Grand Prize Winner
NEWS, BLOG & Updates
Reserve your seat:
- Orientation session &
- Winter camp in orange country.
Space may be limited.
Contact Us For Inquiry
I have known the instructor for more than 35 years and I have never met a person more involved and passionate about teaching and making things better for children of all ages.
The instructor is a genius educator and curriculum developer. His project will do more to grow vast numbers of young minds than anything our traditional schools have to offer.
This program has successfully developed and brought the expertise to many schools in San Diego.
P3 and California Math & Science challenge are not-for-profit organizations, develop P3 STEM curriculum with over 20 years’ high-tech industry experience and teaching experience and successful results to “Make Science and Technology Cool to Learn.”
CSTEM Studio introduces P3 STEM-GENIUS training program for K-12 by integrating computing, software and hardware, robotics and sensors, with key disciplines of science, technology, engineering and mathematics. The program is available to participating schools and academies.